REDAHLIA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
Company Type – Limited Liability Company
Year Founded – 2015
Company Registration No.: RC 1282296
Lagos: 43B Emina Crescent, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
Aba: 46 St. Michael’s Road, Aba, Abia State
Telephone – +234 8188122223
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.redahlia.com
WHO WE ARE
ReDahlia International Limited is a company incorporated in August 2015 under Nigerian law. ReDahlia is a brand preoccupied with offering business solutions and support, ranging from business consulting services to providing information for entrepreneurs and business leaders across the globe.
We use our online tool – www.redahlia.com – to publish contents prepared for the purpose of disseminating business and financial knowledge. On our website, readers have access also to topics on entrepreneurship, investment, technology, lifestyle, health and more. These are aimed at inspiring budding and already-established entrepreneurs to keep pursuing their dreams and be better at what they do.
We also profile CEOs so our readers can learn directly from business leaders on how they built their businesses. The ReDahlia business hub gives businesses the opportunity to put their brands at the forefront.
ReDahlia Workspaces is a co-working and serviced office facility. It affords start-ups and entrepreneurs an accessible and affordable hub with stable electricity, fibre optic internet, secretarial and virtual office services. The remarkable aesthetics also contribute to the one-of-a-kind working pleasure and experience. Address is 43B Emina Crescent, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos. Right in the heart of Ikeja and less than 7 minutes to/from the MMIA and local airport. Plans also include mail/correspondence handling and deliveries with our address, call handling/front desk services-dedicated phone line option, international standard boardroom and meeting rooms.
The ReDahlia Network Event is a quarterly program that brings entrepreneurs at different levels of growth together physically to interact amongst themselves in a bid to foster peer learning and mentoring.
To make ReDahlia the best platform for business support and solutions in Africa.
ReDahlia is totally focused on using quality and relevant information to build and enrich minds and businesses.
Elegance – we pay particular attention to details and high standards. Whatever we do, we sell class
Togetherness – we believe feats are accomplished when we stick together. Partnerships and teamwork work wonders
Dignity – we respect our name and extend such to every client
- Strong business and ethical principles
- Our team
- Continuous search for growth and opportunities
- Creative approach to business operations
- Quality service and professionalism
- Strong technological background
- 24/7 availability
Redahlia.com is a website disseminating quality information spanning many disciplines. Its aim is to educate minds on issues about career decisions, business policies, workplace management, economy, security, entrepreneurship, leveraging technology in business, the entrepreneur’s health and much more. It creates an avenue where information on diverse topics is readily available and also serves as a platform for promoting businesses. It gives brands the needed exposure, by giving them the chance to reach millions of target customers via the website.
ReDahlia also has a very strong social media presence which businesses can leverage. In an era where educative, informative and substantial news is gradually being overthrown by gist and gossip, ReDahlia Business Hub comes as a refreshing difference. In summary we provide:
- Up-to-date news and articles on the business, finance, technology, and health entrepreneurial fronts
- A viable platform for writers to get audience and be rewarded
- A platform to promote small and medium scale businesses and build them into sustainable brands
- First-hand information on business news
ReDahlia International Limited’s business consulting arm is a business solution driven company. We are comprised of a well-rounded team with diverse skills and in different disciplines. A robust knowledge bank versed in project management, branding, consulting, systems design and development.
We keep abreast of technology and incorporate them into our business solutions. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive business consulting
- Branding services
- Detailed profiling of individuals, companies and small businesses
- Well-articulated business plans and proposals
- Business name registration and business incorporation
- Legal and accounting services
- Proof reading and editing services
We seek to improve the effectiveness of our entrepreneurs through creating a world-class working environment that aids creativity and productivity. ReDahlia’s first business workspace – ReDahlia Workspaces – is open at 43B Emina Cresent off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos. (www.redahliaworkspaces.com).
Part of our offerings to clients in this regard include, but is not limited to the following:
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Fibre optic internet
- Work Class business Lounge
- Secretarial services
- Fully serviced offices
- Executive offices
- Co-working desks
- Virtual office services and a professional physical address
- Free featuring/promotions on our platforms
- Mail and telephone handling services
- Training and conference rooms
The network is a programme that brings offline what we host on our website. It is a platform where business owners come together and build really meaningful relationships and partnerships.
The vision is to have this event quarterly across Nigeria in the short run, and Africa and the rest of the world in the long run.
The first edition was hosted at Oriental Hotels VI, Lagos on 16 September 2016; follow link https://redahlia.com/the-network/. We were able to achieve these three specific objectives:
- Learning: tutoring small and medium-scale entrepreneurs on how to structure their businesses
- Bringing entrepreneurs together to create a community and relationships that can be leveraged for personal and business growth
- Entertainment: entrepreneurs are the real hustle celebrities, so we took some time off and let loose.
It was a successful event with the three of guest speakers present: Mrs Nkemdilim Begho, Gossy Ukanwoke and Dr. Barrister Paul Ananaba (SAN).
To be everything to the entrepreneur